- Salary Offer 70,000+ USD 70,000+ Month
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Ataturk Avenue near Kashmir House, Sector F-5/2, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs 2022 – PIPS Islamabad
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) Jobs 2022 are listed on this page. On March 30, 2022, we found this vacancy notice in the Daily The Nation newspaper. Individuals looking for government jobs are encouraged to read this job announcement. The PIPS website, www.pips.gov.pk, provides additional information.
Director Legislation, Deputy Director HR, Deputy Director Database Management, Assistant Director Research, Assistant PRC Officer, and Assistant IT Officer are among the positions open at the Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS).
These positions may be filled by qualified individuals with an LLB, Master’s Degree, or 16 years of education in Administrative Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Computer Sciences, as well as related field experience.
How to Apply for PIPS Jobs 2022?
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the PIPS jobs portal website at www.pips.gov.pk/career.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government should apply through an authorized NOC.
- Candidates may send their application form, along with all supporting documents, to the Director-General (Administration), Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services, Ataturk Avenue, near Kashmir House, Sector F-5/2, Islamabad.
- The application deadline has been set for April 14, 2022.