- Address First Floor, National Arcade,4-A plaza, (Near PSO Pump), F-8, Markaz, Islamabad
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following temporary posts in the Pakistan Information Commission Islamabad.
How to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred along with the work
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of Pakistan Information Commission (http://www.rti.gov.pk)
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents; domicile alongwith set of attested copies of degree certificate issued by HEC/recognized Boards/Universities/Institutes.
- The Pakistan Information Commission reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/Interview
- . Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs, on the prescribed format should reach the Admn Section, Pakistan Information Commission, First Floor, National Arcade, 4-A plaza, (Near PSO Pump), F-8 Markaz, Islamabad within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the due date, will not be entertained.