- Address Section Officer Aviation Flight (Rotary Wing) S&GAD, Old Terminal Lahore Airport, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2021
New CAA – Pakistan civil aviation authority jobs 2021 applications are invited for recruitment against the post of Pilot in Aviation Flight (Rotary Wing) Old Terminal CAA Lahore Airport, Government of the Punjab, S&GAD, for MI-171E Helicopter on a contract basis initially for a period of three years. The required qualifications/criteria of the post are as under civil aviation authority Lahore:
CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF PILOT
- Minimum Flying Experience: 1500 hours including a minimum of 500 flying hours on MI-17 helicopter.
- The candidate should be in possession of a valid Airline Transport Pilot License Helicopter (ATPL-H).
- Instrument Rated (IR) Pilots will be preferred.
- Valid Class-I medical certificate from CAA Jobs 2021 Pakistan authorized medical center.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in type Technical / Aviation related written examination.
- The qualifying candidates in the exam as mentioned above at ‘e’ will appear before the recruitment committee for an interview.
- Pay & Allowances equal to BS-19 along with the Allowances at par with the Pilot of Aviation Flight like Flying Allowance, Additional Flying Allowance, House Rent, etc.
- Maximum age limit 55 years.
How to apply for CAA Jobs 2021
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Final selection will be made subject to security clearance from the concerned
- The decision of the competent authority will be final.
- Government / Semi-Government servants should apply through the proper channels. NOC from the present department/office is necessary.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
The application clearly mentioning the name of post Pilot along with a copy of CINC, 03 passport size photographs, copies of academic certificates, and all other relevant documents should reach the office of Additional Secretary (Welfare), S&GAD, Government of the Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore till “15 July 2021 (5:00 pm)”.