- Address Roomi Rd opposite Transit Camp Masjid, Saddar, Rawalpindi
- Education: FSc (Pre-Medical), BSc Nursing
- Vacancy: 100+
- Salary Offer 55,000 USD 55,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Pakistan Army Nurses Jobs 2023 – As AFNS Trained /BS.c Nurses
The Pakistan Army has announced its latest recruitment initiative, inviting applications for BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses positions through the Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) Entry 2023. Information about these vacancies in the Pakistan Army Nursing Jobs 2023 was sourced from the Daily Express.
Women aspiring to pursue careers within Pakistan are encouraged to apply. The online registration commenced on May 29, 2023. Please note that this opportunity is exclusively open to female applicants from Pakistan.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female):
- Matric with Science (60% Marks Minimum)
- F.Sc (Pre-medical) (50% Marks Minimum)
Trained Nurses – Female:
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
- B.Sc Generic Nursing.
- Post (RN) BSc Nursing.
- Age Limit for BSc Nursing: 17 to 25 years.
- Height: 5 Feet
- Age Limit for Trained Nurses: 18 to 28 years.
- Height: 5 Feet
- Weight: As per body structure.
How to Apply
To apply for any of these jobs, you must first go to the Pakistan Army’s official website, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The next step is to register and set up an account with some basic personal data.
Your name, address, educational background, and employment history (if any) will be requested. When your application is finished, you will get an email acknowledging it and outlining the following stages.