- Salary Offer 70000 + USD 70000 + Month
- Education: BDS, MBBS
- Vacancy: 200 +
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Pakistan Air Force Headquarters (PAF HQs), Unnamed Road E-9, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Pakistan AirForce (PAF) Jobs 2022-23 – Join as Officers of Medical Branch
We announce career opportunities for Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Jobs 2022-23 – Join as Officers of the Medical Branch. Candidates can see all eligibility and ineligibility criteria for joining PAF as officers in Medical Branch. Nationality: Male/Female citizens of Pakistani Age Limit: 29 to 48 Years (on 9th April 2023). Rank: Squadron Leader / Training Period: 24 weeks.
Whether you have done MBBS or are about to get a relevant degree in Pharma, and Medical, a career is to come to join Pakistan Airforce. Being a PAF officer makes you rise high in your career and examination your abilities; being a Doctor, PAF offers you all the occasions to shine in your PAF jobs 2022-23.
PAF Jobs Selection Process
- Online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test followed by academic Test in relevant subjects at respective I & SC.
- Initial medical examination and interview at I & SC.
- Psychological Test of Short-listed candidates only.
- Interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Interview/Final Selection by Second AHQ Special Selection Board.
MBBS Minimum 2nd Div or equivalent and specialization in the following disciplines from a Pakistani / Foreign medical college/university recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM & DC /PMC).
- Urologist FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board.
- Gastroenterologist FCPS / FRCP / Diplomat American Board / MD.
- Orthopedic Surg FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board.
- Pulmonologist: FCPS / FRCP/ Diplomat American Board / MD.
- Neuro Surgeon FCPS / FRCS / MRCS.
How to join PAF?
- Apply online through the complete registration process via the Pakistan Airforce jobs portal website by Clicking here.
- Registration Starts from 12 December to 21 December.