- Salary Offer 50,000+ USD 50,000+ Month
- Vacancy: 1000+
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Headquarters Flag Officer Sea Training Pakistan Navy Dockyard, West Wharf Road, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Pak Navy jobs 2022 – Join PN Cadet (Short Service Commission)
The Pakistan Navy published a new recruitment announcement today in the Daily Express newspaper. Pak Navy jobs 2022 – Join as PN Cadet (Short Service Commission) – Apply online through www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. This page should be read by anyone interested in joining the Pakistan Navy in 2022 as a PN Cadet batch 2022-B (permanent short commission).
Navy Slection Process
- The entrance test date will be intimated by the respective PNR&SC through
- Computer-based test/ e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligent test
- Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 Minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/ preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Tests/ interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of
Note: The candidates are advised to get ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior reporting for medical examination.
How to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet?
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website
(http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 19 June to 03 July 2022.
Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will
not be entertained.