- Salary Offer 50,000+ USD 50,000+ Month
- Education: Intermediate
- Vacancy: 1000+
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Headquarters Flag Officer Sea Training Pakistan Navy Dockyard, West Wharf Road, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Pak Navy jobs 2022 – Join PN Cadet (Permanent Commission)
On this page, we tell Pakistani students about the Pakistan Navy’s most recent job openings (Join Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Terms 2023-A).
A job listing for PN Cadet Jobs 2022 to join the Pakistan Navy is in the Pakistani Daily Newspaper. Pakistani citizens who want Pak Navy Jobs or want to join the Pak Navy should fill out this application.
Pakistan Navy’s PN Cadet Recruitment is looking for young, strong, smart, and enthusiastic Pakistani students. Men are the only ones who can apply for this job.
You can now sign up to join the Pakistan Navy from October 23 to November 6, 2022. Online applications should be sent by candidates who meet the terms and conditions.
To become a PN Cadet, you must have a Matriculation and an FSc or O/A Level with at least 60%. Civilians and candidates who are already in the military can both apply. Candidates are welcome from anywhere in Pakistan, including Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and X-Fata.
- Domicile: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age Limit for Civilians: 16 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Service Candidates Age Limit: 17 to 23 Years
- Height: Minimum 5 Feet 4 Inches
Navy Slection Process
- The entrance test date will be intimated by the respective PNR&SC through
- Computer-based test/ e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligent test
- Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 Minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/for the preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Tests/ interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB-recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of
Note: The candidates are advised to get ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior reporting for medical examination.
How to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet?
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website
(http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 23 October to 06 November 2022.
Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will
not be entertained.