- Salary Offer 55,000 PKR 55,000 Month
- Education: Intermediate
- Vacancy: 170
- Address Pakistan Marine Academy, Hawks Road, Karachi
Pak Navy Jobs 2021 – Join Pakistan Marine Academy
Join Pakistan Marine Academy PMA – www.marineacademy.edu.pk 01 to see Pak Navy Jobs 2021. Pakistani nationals who are interested in becoming naval engineers or engineering cadets can enroll in the Pakistan Marine Academy (60th Batch; Session 2022-2023). A total of 170 Engineering Cadet spots are available.
On the 3rd of October 2021, we acquired this Join PMA Jobs Notice – Join Pakistan Navy Jobs 2021 02 from the Daily Express newspaper.
- Unmarried Male candidates from Pakistan
- Age Limit: 20 Years (For AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan & FATA Not More Than 21 Years) as of 31 December 2021.
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches (162.56 cm)
Qualifications for Pakistan Marine Academy Jobs
- The candidate must have received at least 55 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at FSc or O/A Level are eligible to apply.
Candidates for the O/A must provide equivalency certificates.
Candidates who obtain marks in FSc/A Level Part-II and have received at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. They must, however, provide a hope certificate from the appropriate college’s dean.
After providing a hope certificate, if a candidate does not receive 55 percent in FSc, he will be disqualified at any level of the selection process or discharged during training.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Online?
- An applicant can SignUp at the Pakistan Marine Academy job portal website, www.marineacademy.edu.pk.
- On the PMA website, you may find the prospectus and application forms.
- Submit Application Forms together with Rs. 2500/- pay order/bank draught made out to Pakistan Marine
- Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan (PMA Branch Code 0239).
- Candidates applying under the Self Finance Scheme must submit an additional pay order or bank draught in the amount of Rs. 300,000/- in addition to the application form.
- Entrance Test may conduct at Multan, Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sukkur cities.
- Minimum 45% Marks to attempt the entrance test.
- Medical Examination
- Final Selections
- Running test: 1.6 KM (1 Mile) in 8.30 Minutes
- Push-ups: 10 nos in 2 minutes
- Sit-ups: 10 nos in 2 Minutes
- Chin-ups: 2 in 2 Minutes
Individuals who are interested in learning more should read the advertisement below. Only those who meet the aforementioned criteria are encouraged to apply for jobs in the Pakistan Merchant Navy. For additional information, candidates can go to the Pakistan Marine Academy’s website.