- Salary Offer 75,000 + USD 75,000 + Month
- Education: MBBS
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt
- Address Army Selection & Recruitment Center, GHQ RA bazar, Rawalpindi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Pak Army Jobs 2023 – Join as Captain Through Short Commission
If you have medical qualifications (MBBS) and are looking for a job in the Pakistan Army, you should read this page. Join Pakistan Army as Doctor Jobs 2023 | Apply Online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. This is the latest recruitment notice from the Pakistan Army date: 08 January 2023.
This ad was published in the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper under the title “Join Pakistan Army as Doctor – Captain/Major through SSRC/PTC.” At www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, you can now sign up online.
The Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC)/Pakistan Temporary Commission (PTC) will be used to find doctors to join the Pak Army. The chosen doctors will be given the rank of Major or Captain.
Applicants must have an MBBS that is recognized by the PMDC. There are physical requirements that must be met.
- Captain (GDMO) – MBBS (Males/Females)
- Captain (PTC) – MBBS & FCPS Training Completed (Male)
- Major (Specialist) – MBBS & FCPS (Males/Females)
- Captain (GDDO) – BDS (Male)
- Major (Sub Specialist) – MBBS & Double FCPS (Male)
- Major (Specialist) – BDS & FCPS (Male)
Please visit the Pak Army Jobs portal for the complete representation of the job, including job responsibilities, qualifications, skills, working hours, education requirements, and experience requirements.
How to Join Pak Army as Doctor?
- From January 9 to 31, 2023, people can sign up online to be Doctors – Captain or Major in the Pakistan Army.
- To Apply Online, interested people can go to the Pakistan Army Online Registration website at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
About Pak Army Captain Doctor
In the Pakistan Army, a “captain doctor” would typically refer to a medical officer with the rank of Captain, Medical officers in the Pakistan Army are responsible for providing medical care to military personnel and their families, as well as supporting military operations and conducting research in the field of military medicine. They may also be involved in training and educating other military personnel on medical matters.