- Salary Offer 75,000 USD 75,000 Month
- Education: B.E, Bachelor, BS, Master, MS
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Army Selection & Recruitment Center, GHQ RA bazar, Rawalpindi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
PAK Army Jobs 2022 – Join Pak Army As Captain Through Short Commission
PAK Army Jobs 2022 – Join Pak Army As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC): The Pak Army is recruiting young, energetic, qualified, and suitable individuals and online registration are now open at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Interested candidates may apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2022 as captains through the Direct Short Service Commission.
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Gender: Male
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
- 1.6 kilometers run in 9 minutes
- 10 repetitions of Sit-ups in 2 minutes
- 10 repetitions of Pushups in 2 minutes
- 2 repetitions of Chin-ups in 2 minutes
Please visit the Pak Army Jobs portal for the complete representation of the job, including job responsibilities, qualifications, skills, working hours, education requirements, and experience requirements.
|►||MS/MSc (18 years of experience) in the above-mentioned discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.|
|►||1-2 Software Development/ ERP Projects.|
|►||1-2 years of experience working on software development, ERP, GIS, and information security projects, including network and system management.|
|►||Expertise in Java, PHP, NET and related technology.|
|►||Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/BE) in the above-specified disciplines from PEC/HEC certified Pakistani/international universities with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or 62.5 percent in the yearly system.|
|►||No 3rd Division/ Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic career.|
|►||Regardless of MSc/ MCS, the applicant must have completed a four-year engineering degree in one of the above-mentioned specialties.Pak Army As Captain Through Direct Short Commission Selection Procedure|
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests/interviews will be notified via the website and call-up letters. Candidates recommended by the Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be interviewed by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board in Rawalpindi.
- There is no Traveling Allowance/Daily Allowance (TA/DA) allowed.
- Candidates chosen by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board would be subjected to comprehensive medical exams in various CHMs, as desired by the candidates.
- General Headquarters (GHQ) will make the final decision based on the candidates’ overall performance.
Documents Required at Army Selection & Recruitment Centres
|►||Original certificates/ detailed marks sheets alongwith five attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.|
|►||Candidates serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.|
|►||Attested photocopy of the domicile.|
|►||Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card alongwith verification slip obtained by NADRA.|
|►||6 x Coloured photos duly attested (1 x front & 5 x back).|
|►||Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp.|
|►||Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC|