- Address Secretariat Road Red Zone, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2021
Explore Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs as “PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2020-21, Pakistan“. Atomic energy commission career applications from Pakistani nationals for the following posts on a contract basis which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period on the basis of performance.
Moreover, the qualification, experience, age required for these posts along with terms and conditions are given advertisement below. Moreover, the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC invites applications for challenging positions i.e. Assistant Managers, Driver, Jr. Computer Operator, Medical Officer, Sr. Medical Officer, Tech-II, Tech-III, Telecom Operator, Waiter. The eligible Personnel who possess the required qualifications, experience, diploma, and relevant domicile are welcome to apply for Atomic energy jobs.
How to Online Apply PAEC
- For Sr. # 2 to 7 Where the prescribed qualification is 1′ division in the final degree, only one 2′ Division will be allowed in the entire educational career, however, the final degree must be in 1′ Division (For Annual System 60% and for Semester System 5/4.00 CGPA). Moreover, no 3′ Division in the entire educational career is allowed.
- Degrees, Diplomas and certificates must be from HEC / PEC / PMDC/ PMC /PBTE / Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable. For A-level / 0-level / Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates from IBCC/ HEC is required.
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the closing date for submission of applications e. 11-01-2021.
- “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after the date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
- The minimum age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 18 years, whereas the upper age limit is 35 The cut-off date for calculation of age is the closing date for submission of applications as given in the advertisement. The upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience/ qualification.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply for Atomic Energy Jobs. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.
- Only Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not applicable.
- NOC is mandatory in case of candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Bodies.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist. If a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most qualified would be shortlisted.
- Finally, selected candidates can be placed/posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/ interview.