- Address Dr Jibran Hussain Section Officer (EOBI) Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development B-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Overseas Pakistanis Jobs 2021
Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacant positions in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Islamabad. Overseas Pakistanis jobs 2021, on a contract basis only. Applicants having domicile of any district of Pakistan are applicable. The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development Jobs 2021
Terms & Conditions:
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policy of the Federal Government.
- General Relaxation in age shall be admissible as per existing rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submitting applications.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of eligibility criteria mentioned against given posts.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for skill test/interviews.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government Service should apply through proper channel & produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications/ applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Nc TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
How to apply:
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry (www.ophrd.00v.0k)
- Candidates should send their applications on the prescribed format to the Section Officer (Aimn-II), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Room No 602, 6th Floor B-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 09-04-2021.