- Salary Offer 50,000+ USD 50,000+ Month
- Education: BS/MS in TOM or MBA/Commerce/Management, MBBS, BDS with FCPS/MRCP or Diploma American Board or fellowship from PMC recognized institutes
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Office of the DEAN, Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar
Office of the Dean Khyber College of Dentistry Peshawar jobs 2021
Today, this website will inform you KPK health department jobs as “Office of the Dean Khyber College of Dentistry Peshawar jobs 2021. Dean’s Office of Khyber College of Dentistry in Peshawar is seeking qualified, diligent, and disciplined candidates for the following jobs in Peshawar.
So, if you’re interested to join the KPK health department and have the necessary qualifications or experience, apply as soon as possible to take advantage of this fantastic chance.
How to Apply for Khyber College of Dentistry Peshawar jobs?
- Application on the prescribed form (available from the Office of the undersigned or can be downloaded from www.kcd.edu.pk) accompanied with curriculum vitae, attested
- photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas. Academic Certificates, PMC/PMDC Certificate, House Job Certificates, experience certificates and research articles (in case of faculty positions) must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement during working hours.
- Services of selected/appointed candidates will be governed under the MTI Act 2015 & PMC/PM&DC Rules & Regulations (in case of faculty positions) made in this context and their services will be on the terms & conditions mentioned in the appointment order. However, on their Selection/appointment, they will have to resign from Govt. Service if any.
- Applicants should deposit a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- payable in name of Dean KCD Peshawar shall be attached with the application form as a processing fee.
- The Scrutiny Committee/Selection Committee shall be competent to reject an application that is incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Dean KCD for review. The decision of the BOG shall be final.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill, increase or decrease the number of posts as per the requirement of the institution.