- Address HR Branch, Sector H-9 NUML, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Education: Bachelor | Master | Mphil | PhD. | MS
- Salary Offer 75,000+ USD 75,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Islamabad Campus Jobs 2023- نیشنل یونیورسٹی آف ماڈرن لینگویجز
This page will go through the NUML Islamabad Campus Career Opportunities for the Positions of Professors, Associate Professor, and Lecturer. From the Daily DAWN, where we have received this National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Jobs 2023 | Download Application Form.
Applicants from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply for these positions. Both men and women who wish to apply may do so. Complete information is also available to candidates on the NUML website at www.numl.edu.pk.
The National University of Modern Languages (NUML) in Islamabad, Pakistan, has announced job openings as advertised on November 7, 2023, in the daily Nation Newspaper. The university is seeking qualified candidates for a variety of academic positions, including Lecturer and Professor in English, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Media Communication Studies, English Language Teaching, Governance and public Policy, Management Sciences, Accounting & Finance, Economics, Urdu, Psychology, Languages, Arabic, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Education, and Pakistan Studies. They are also hiring for the roles of Associate Professor in Software Engineering, Mathematics, Management Sciences, and Psychology, Assistant Professor in Management Sciences, Economics, and an Instructor. The preferred educational qualifications for these positions include a Bachelor’s, Master’s, MS, MPhil, or Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the relevant fields.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested should apply using the specified faculty application form, which should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of all educational qualifications, certificates of professional experience, a copy of their National Identity Card (CNIC), and two recent passport-size photographs. The completed application should be sent via courier to the HR Branch, Sector H-9, NUML Islamabad.
- The Job Application Form can be obtained from the NUML website at https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all.
- All applications must be received by the HR Branch at NUML Islamabad no later than November 20, 2023. Please be advised that incomplete applications, those submitted by hand or email, or those received after the specified date will not be considered.