- Address DDIQCEP National Information Technology Board Plot No 24B, H-9/l, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
NITB Jobs 2021 – National Information Technology Board
Most updated NITB – National Information Technology Board jobs announce to recruit competent and experienced Professionals on following positions under PSDP Projects on a contract basis. We also announce this NITB Jobs 2021 advertisement in the daily Express and the Nation English newspaper dated: 27 June 2021.
NITB Post Description
In addition, the National Information Technology Board (NITB) jobs open for the position of Project Coordinator, Project Director (Director), Implementation Managers (Joint Director), Finance Manager (Joint Director), Web Application Developer (Deputy Director), Cyber Security Expert (Deputy Director), Database Administrator (Deputy Director), Mobile Application Developer (Deputy Director), Network Administrator (Deputy Director), System Administrator (Deputy Director), Audio/Video Engineer (Deputy Director), Trainer / Master Trainer (Deputy Director), Assistant Network Administrator (Assistant Director), Technicians (LAN, Hardware), Office Assistant, and Data Entry Operator.
How to apply for NITB Jobs
- All Positions are based in Islamabad and are on a contract basis on open merit.
- Detailed Job descriptions/eligibility criteria are available on http://nitb.gov.pk.
- Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the eligibility criteria should submit their application online through the (https://njp.gov.pk) within 15 days of publication of the Job Advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given NITB Jobs term and conditions.
- The department has the right to short-list/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Age relaxation has already add in the maximum age limit as per Federal Government jobs rules.
About National Information Technology Board
The National Information Technology Board is a consulting team of coordinated designers, developers, engineers, research writers, and management experts who bring design-led innovations and solutions to help the government departments to design their website and application. Our digital thoughts leadership and advanced software practices result in sophisticated development and delivery of IT services, technologies, and apps to convert the public departments into well-managed digital organizations.