- Address Prime Minister’s Office 2nd Floor Sector G-5-1, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- Education: Master Degree in Ecnomics Finance
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 95000+ USD 95000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
NDMA Jobs 2023 – National Disaster Management Authority
The Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) is a state-owned, non-profit entity, set up under the provisions of Section 42 of the Act 2017. It offers grant funding to initiatives aimed at bolstering Pakistan‘s capacity to withstand climate-related and other risks. This effort aims to fortify the government’s ability to swiftly respond to disasters induced by natural hazards. NDRMF is currently seeking an energetic and qualified professional to fill a performance-based position based in Islamabad.
How to Apply
- Applicants MUST apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available at www.ndrmf.pk “Career Section” by entering the required credentials on the online application form and attaching scanned copies of their CV, CNIC, educational & experience certificates, latest by 09th June 2023 before closing of office hours i.e. 1700 hours.
- Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date & time will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Age, Qualification and Experience etc., will be counted from the date of submission of applications. Part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee positions will not be considered/counted as experience.
- All candidates must have Higher Education Commission Verified/Equivalent Qualifications
- Foreign qualified candidates must submit equivalence certificate(s) from Higher Education Commission. A selected candidate shall be required to submit HEC Verified Degree(s) before entering into employment, upon selection.