- Salary Offer 35,000 + USD 35,000 + Month
- Education: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., M.Phil., LLM
- Address Admin Officer National Commission on the Rights of Child Office No. 502 5th Floor Evacuee Trust Complex F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
NCRC Jobs 2023 – National Commission on the Rights of Child
Apply for NCRC Jobs 2023 by National Commission on the Rights of Child official website at www.ncrc.gov.pk, which has application forms and other information.
The National Commission on the Rights of the Child, or NCRC, is working to make sure that children’s rights are respected and protected in society. This Commission wants to live in a place where children can enjoy their basic human rights in a dignified way.
Pakistani citizens can get contract jobs through the NCRC for the next three years. Many people in Pakistan can get new and exciting job opportunities and improve their lives by working for an organization with a good name and a global reach. Candidates are welcome from any part of Pakistan.
Candidates with relevant experience can take advantage of these chances. Matriculation, Intermediate, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, an LLM, an M.Phil., or a Ph.D. in the same fields are required for these openings.
How to Apply for National Commission on the Rights of Child NCRC Jobs?
- The Application Forms can be found at www.ncrc.gov.pk.
- Applications along with CV, Copy of Experience Certificate, and CNIC should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Your mail-in applications should be sent to the Admin Officer at the National Commission on the Rights of the Child, Office 502, 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad, Pakistan.