- Address Plot No. 38 Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
NAVTTC Free Online Courses:
Browse most recent ads as “NAVTTC Free Online Courses 2020 Pakistan (Kamyab Jawan Program)” in www.navttc.org.pk site and apply online.
NAVTTC is motivated hard to train Pakistan’s youth with latest technological skills and enable them to effectively contribute in the sociology economic after attempting the NAVTTC Online Courses to get Gov jobs and business with technological skills in Pakistan. Moreover NAVTTC is an apex body at national level to regulate trains, facilitate and provide policy direction in Vocational Technical Training.
The National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) have work under the Federal Education and Professional Training skills Government of Pakistan to offer free online training courses. These online courses are providing to specific situations related to the fruition of the coronavirus disease in Pakistan.
To attempt NAVTTC Free Online Courses, students can apply online in agreement with the events provided by the National Vocational and Training Commission Federal government of Pakistan. Applicants, who want to register in NAVTTC courses and also complete online training, will be able to get Government jobs in national and international.
How to Apply / Registration:
Complete detail about the courses offered are available as Kamyab Jawan Program on the NAVTTC official site
- Aircraft Manufacturing Technology
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Building Materials Engineering Technology
- Electrical Automation Technology
- Electronic Information Engineering Technology
- Food Manufacturing
- Industrial Robot Technology Inspection
- Intelligent Control Technology
- Manufacturing and Automation
- Machinery Quality Management and Monitoring Technology
- Material Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanics Technology
- Mold Manufacturing