- Salary Offer 40,000 USD 40,000 Month
- Education: Bachelors Degree in relevant Discipline /Technology or 14 years of Educational career
- Vacancy: 200+
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Director (Admn) National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Head Office, Pakistan, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
NAVTTC Apprenticeship Training Program 2022 – navttc.gov.pk
Under the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training, the National Vocational & Technical Training Commission of Pakistan is seeking applications for the NAVTTC Apprenticeship Training Program 2022 – NAVTTC courses 2022.
This advertisement appeared in both the Daily Express and the Jang publications. This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking Apprenticeship Opportunities.
The NAVTTC Apprenticeship Training Program 2022 includes fields such as manufacturing, construction, services, textiles, telecommunications, information technology, pharmacy, packaging industry, office management, and hospitality.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline/technology or 14 years of education in a relevant field
How to Apply for NAVTTC Jobs:
- Interested candidates may download Application Forms from NAVTTC’s Ministry of Federal Education jobs 2021 job website (navttc.gov.pk)
- Application form duly filled-in (without educational certificates etc.) may be sent to the Principal of the concerned institute/school within 15 days of publication of this advertisement by clearly mentioning the name of the Institute & trade of the post.
- Persons with disabilities and minorities are also encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete, improperly filled-in applications submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.