- Address HR NTDC 2nd Floor Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
National Transmission and Dispatch Company (NTDC) Jobs 2021
The National Transmission and Dispatch Company (NTDC) Jobs 2021: NTDC incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act, 2017), is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under the license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 220kV and above Transmission System including Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network.
NTDC Jobs 2021 applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan and AJK) to fill the following position in NTDC on a THREE-year contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance).
1. CHIEF LAW OFFICER
FUNCTIONS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Supervision and management of legal, corporate, and regulatory affairs pertaining to NTDC and to generally lead and supervise the overall workings and functions of NTDC’s Legal
- Looking after cases in litigation and arbitration/negotiation/mediation via in-house resources or through external legal counsel and keeping NTDC board of directors and management abreast of ongoing legal disputes.
- Rendering legal opinions to the board of directors, managing director, and other functional heads/divisions of NTDC on various legal issues faced by the NTDC in the normal course of operations.
- Assisting in drafting, filing, and presenting tariff petitions and licensing applications on behalf of NTDC before NEPRA and generally advising and representing NTDC on legal matters before competent authorities and regulatory bodies.
- Assisting in the drafting of company policies, and advising the board of directors and management of NTDC on corporate governance and overall legal and regulatory
- Negotiating, drafting, and vetting of various kinds of agreements, deeds, and instruments.
- Liaising with the panel of external lawyers and law firms for effective handling of NTDC litigation and arbitration cases.
- To identify and manage legal and regulatory risks faced by NTDC and ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- To assist the management and board of directors of NTDC in protecting NTDC’s rights and interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)/ Master of Laws (LL.M.)/ Barrister at Law.
- Post qualification experience of at least 15 years, including a minimum of 10 years of experience as an enrolled Advocate of High Courts of Pakistan.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies, laws, rules and regulations dealing with the electricity sector.
- Experience in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, financing agreements, concession documents and other agreements relating to the electricity sector shall be given preference.
- Ability to conduct litigation, arbitration and ADR, including liaison with external law firms, and to lead the internal legal team.
- The candidate should be up to 50 years of age on the closing date of this advertisement.
- Candidates must apply online on the prescribed application form available on the NTDC Jobs portal (gov.pk/careers).
- NTDC is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA / DA is admissible to candidates called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original educational documents (verified by NEC) and experience certificates etc.,) must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Attested copy of CNIC, detailed CV and two recent passport size photographs along with the printout of completed prescribed online application form must reach the following address by Monday, August 2, 2021, either by courier service or Pakistan post.