- Salary Offer 35,000 + USD 35,000 + Month
- Education: Bachelor, BBA, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBA
- Vacancy: 50
- Newspaper Daily Mashriq
- Address National Organization Education Project, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
National Organization Jobs in KPK 2022 – NGO Educational Project
A national non-profit organization is searching for people to work on its education projects in Peshawar, Charsadda, and Nowshera. Candidates from all around Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are encouraged to apply for these NGO – National Organization Education Project Jobs in KPK 2022.
A leading NGO Jobs in KPK looking for competent, diligent, and experienced people to apply. Candidates from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province may apply for these positions. Local applicants with prior expertise in the same subject will be given preference.
Project Coordinator, Education Officer/Trainer, Admin & Logistic Officer, Reporting Officer, Finance & Compliance Officer, National Volunteer Education, Education Champion – Education, Office Boy, and Security Guard are among the positions available.
These positions are available for Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BBA, MBA, and Master’s Degree holders with prior experience in the associated sector. Candidates must attentively read the advertisement before submitting their applications.
How to Apply?
- Individuals interested in applying should send an email to [email protected]
- Only applications sent to the specified email address will be evaluated.
- CVs with all required information should be sent on or before June 10, 2022.
- Females and those with impairments are especially encouraged to apply.
- Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for the next round.