This article is a summary of the National Highway Authority – NHA unpaid Internship Program 2022. This NHA Internships 2022 Opportunity Notice was obtained from the Daily Nawaiwaqt. So don’t wait for the last date.
National Highway Authority (NHA), Ministry of Communications (MOC) invites applications from students who have already completed their degree/diploma from Public/Private Sector Universities/Institutes in the following disciplines for Three (03) Months unpaid Internship Training Program on ongoing projects/offices of NHA throughout the country: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geo-Technical or Material Sciences
- DAE (Civil/Quantity/Survey)
- Diploma in Auto CAD
- Diploma in Lab Technology
NHA Job Description:
NHA internship applicants with at least Bachelor’s degrees candidates with valid diplomas in the education fields listed above who do not have access to NHA’s boarding/lodging facilities. The NHA HQs will offer successful interns an internship completion certificate upon completion of the program.
How to join the NHA internship program?
- Interested individuals who have already finished their degree/diploma in the aforementioned subjects should apply online at www.nha.gov.pk/career.