- Address Project Monitoring & Digital Transformation Cell Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication 7th Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
MOIT Jobs 2021- Ministry of Information Technology
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication application are invited on prescribed application form (which is available on website of Ministry of Information Technology – MOIT jobs portal (i.e. www.moitcgov.pk) for filling up following Project posts in Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & Telecom Division), Islamabad purely on contract basis:
MOIT Jobs 2021 Positions Details
|S. No.||Name of Post||Number of post||Age Limit||Qualification/Condition|
|1.||Senior Manager (Policy)||01||40 years||16 Years of education. Must have a Bachelor’s|
Degree in Engineering / Management Science/IT/Social Sciences from universities/institutes recognized by HEC. A higher degree in Management Sciences will be preferred. Experience. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in public/private sector related to policy making in digital services under the role description as mention below. Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or allied discipline, from an accredited local or foreign University or MIT. Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program Monitoring & evaluation / Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ related discipline.
|2.||Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)||01||40 years|
|Graduated with at least 2-year relevant|
experience. Must have in depth knowledge of MS-Office. The position required presented ) skills, computer skills, administrative skills, flexible attitude, honest &punctual mandatory skills.
How to Apply for Ministry of Information Technology Jobs?
- Details including required Qualifications, Job Description, Conditions to apply and age limit are available on the website of the Ministry. Candidates meeting the required criteria should submit their application at the URL address given below within Fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates who prefer applying through post are required to fill in “Application Form” available on URL given below along with CV and submit hardcopy of the same at the address mentioned below within the specified period.
- Envelopes should clearly indicate the specific “Name of Post” against which application is being submitted. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. The Ministry believes in gender equality.