- Salary Offer 125,000 + USD 125,000 + Month
- Education: MS, MPhil, Software Engineer
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Address Project Director PCSIR Head Office, G-5/2, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 – www.pcsir.gov.pk
We announce the latest Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs in 2022. This advertisement was taken from the Daily Jang newspaper. Highly qualified, active, and driven individuals are encouraged to apply to provide their skills on a contract basis jobs in Pakistan.
Pakistan’s Ministry of Science and Technology is accepting applications for professional positions with the Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (PCSIR). PCSIR is searching for people to work on its Data Repository of Scientific Instrumentation initiative.
PCSIR is looking for a Software Engineer/Developer as well as a Technician/Research Assistant. Individuals from all around Pakistan are encouraged to apply. Candidates must have a BCS, MCS, or BSc degree, as well as appropriate field experience, to be considered for these positions. Candidates should carefully read the advertisement’s qualifying requirements for each position.
How to Apply for PCSIR Jobs 2022
- A CV, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, Educational Degrees/Certificates, and a current picture should be sent with the application.
- Candidates should send their applications to the project office in question.
- Only those who are eligible will be contacted to proceed with the appointment process.
- The PCSIR website, www.pcsir.gov.pk, also has qualifying requirements and application procedures for candidates.