- Address Section Officer (Admn) Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony 1st Floor TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 50,000 PKR 25,000 - 50,000 Month
Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 – Interfaith Harmony
Latest MORA – Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts in the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony (RA&IH) Islamabad and Hajj Directorates in Pakistan as mentioned against positions of Assistant, Stenotypist, UDC, LDC, Driver, DM0, Naib Qasid, Farash, Sanitary, Worker.
How to Apply for MORA Jobs?
- All the candidates applying for the above-mention posts (s) shall entitle to relaxation of five years upper age limit as per Any other relaxation in upper age limit will give as admissible under the rules for this Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs.
- The candidates shall provide original documents along with a set of attested copies of the degrees / Certificate by the NEC! recognized Board/ Institute and any other documents at the time of interview.
- The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without assigning any reason or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Moreover, these Ministry Of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 applications as per the format given below along with a copy of CNIC and 01 photographs may reach to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting the link https://mora.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of advertisement.