- Address Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony First Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2021
Walk for test/interview through “Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2021 Islamabad”. Ministry of Religious & Interfaith Harmony has announced these latest jobs in Directorate of Hajj to appoint against the posts of Data Entry Operator (BPS-12), LDC (BPS-09), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01). The applicants should possess Intermediate/Matric/Primary qualifications who will come for a walk-in-interview. The age limit for all posts is 18 to 25 years.
How to Apply:
- Walk-in-interviews will be conducted at the Directorate of Hajj, Haji Camp, Sector I-14, Islamabad.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the test/interview.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Test/ Interview who comes after 10:00 a.m.
- The above posts are purely on a contingent paid/ daily wage basis fora specific task/ assignment for a maximum period of up to five months as per the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony rule.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates must bring original testimonials /attested copies of Certificates / Degree/ experience/ CNIC and four photographs.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Successful candidates will be apprised telephonically for joining the respective post within three days failing which the next successful candidate will be offered the post.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled to claim regularization/ regular appointment on the basis of daily wages/ contingent appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview