- Salary Offer 28.000 - 150,000 USD 28.000 - 150,000 Month
- Education: Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | MA | BCS | MBA | BIT | DAE | LLB | ACCA | CA | LLM | B.E | M.sc | MS
- Newspaper Dawn
- Address Deputy Chief Planning Room No. 104 D – Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2021 – PR Islamabad Management Posts
To access the Ministry of Railways Railway Board Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form, go to this link. On the 3rd of December 2021, we discovered this Pakistan Railways Job Advertisement in the Daily Dawn newspaper. Pakistan Railways is looking for specialists to work on a project called Strengthening of the Planning, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation Directorate in the Ministry of Railways in Islamabad. On this page, we list all current and forthcoming jobs in Pakistan Railways.
Professionals who meet the post-requisite qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply before the deadline. In general, interested professionals with a Matriculation, Intermediate, B.E, MBA, MPA, LLB, LLB, MS, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway Jobs?
- These positions are for a term of two years on a contract basis.
- Professionals with suitable experience may send their CVs to the Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D – Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. Within 15 days, you can send your Resume.