- Salary Offer 30,000+ USD 30,000+ Month
- Vacancy: Multiples
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt
- Address Project Director Punjab Poverty Graduation Initiatives Room No. 112 Planning & Development Board, Civil Secretariat, Lahore
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Ministry of Planning Jobs 2022 – Planning and Development Board Punjab
Today, we came across an advertisement for Punjab Planning and Development Board Jobs 2022. This advertisement was taken from the Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
Board of Planning and Development Punjab’s government has started a program called Punjab Poverty Graduation Initiatives in ten districts across the province. The Project Management Unit of this initiative is hiring people from the P&D Board.
Lodhran, Vehari, Khanewal, Multan, Okara, Pakpattan, Chiniot, Hafizabad, and Mandi Bahauddin are all part of the “Punjab Poverty Graduation Initiatives PPGI” programme.
Candidates who wish to apply for any of the above-mentioned positions must meet the eligibility requirements. Overall, experienced professionals with qualifications such as Middle, Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D. Degree is needed for these posts.
Participants might be either male or female. Female applicants are particularly encouraged to submit their applications. Only those who are residents of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Ministry of Planning Jobs?
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The linked website also has detailed Eligibility Criteria and Job Descriptions.
- The application form will be available online until June 3, 2022.