- Address Section Officer (Admin) Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Room No. 313 3rd Floor, PAK Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25k PKR 25k Month
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Jobs. Appointments shall be made on purely merit/regional and other quota basis. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification, age, experience, domicile of the respective Province etc. are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Interested/eligible candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the posts mentioned at serial No. 01 to 04 may apply online through this Ministry’s Link http://www.mopa.gov.pk/jobs
- Eligible candidates who fulfill the criteria for the posts mentioned at serial No. 05 to 07, may send their applications to this Ministry on the prescribed form given below, which is also available at website of Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs www.mopa.gov.pk .
- Direct applications for the posts at S.No. 01 to 04 will not be entertained.
- The Government Servants may apply through proper channel Government Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt date of the application would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules.
- The general age relaxation for period of 5 years in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificate at the time of test/interview (copies of certificates need not to be attached with application forms-1. Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility / suitability will be called for test / interview.
- This Ministry reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned conditions may apply within 15 (fifteen) days of the publication of this