- Address 3rd Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 150,000 PKR 150,000 Month
- Education: MBBS
- Vacancy: 01
Ministry of National Health Jobs 2021 open for the Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project, Islamabad requires to fill the following position initially for the period of one year on a contract basis or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
MBBS or equivalent recognized by PMC or Postgraduate degree in Public Health discipline • Post Graduate degree/diploma in Transfusion Medicine / Haematology or equivalent.
15 years experience in Medical / Public Health fields with at least five years’ experience in program project administration.
- Independent management of Project according to Project goals;
- Support of the Project’s/Program’s initiative to provide professional advice;
- Innovation and knowledge management as well as transmission of innovation to a wide range of persons and Integration of results and experience into team efforts and into all relevant groups,
- Supervises development and implementation of Project’s/Program’s plans and activities enclose coordination with counter partners
- Contributes to preparation and implementation of the consultation proves the Project’s/Program’s activities and efforts to the extent of ICT.
How to apply?
- All cases will be processed as per the recruitment policy of the Establishment Division issued from time to time.
- Eligible candidates may send their application along with copies of education certificates, experience certificates, publications & CNIC to the SO (Tech-II), Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. However, candidates must bring their original educational Degrees / Certificates / CNIC at the time of test/interview.