- Salary Offer 150,000 USD 150,000 Month
- Education: MBBS
- Vacancy: 01
- Address 3rd Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Ministry of National Health Jobs 2021 open for the Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project, Islamabad requires to fill the following position initially for the period of one year on a contract basis or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
MBBS or equivalent recognized by PMC or Postgraduate degree in Public Health discipline • Post Graduate degree/diploma in Transfusion Medicine / Haematology or equivalent.
15 years experience in Medical / Public Health fields with at least five years’ experience in program project administration.
- Independent management of Project according to Project goals;
- Support of the Project’s/Program’s initiative to provide professional advice;
- Innovation and knowledge management as well as transmission of innovation to a wide range of persons and Integration of results and experience into team efforts and into all relevant groups,
- Supervises development and implementation of Project’s/Program’s plans and activities enclose coordination with counter partners
- Contributes to preparation and implementation of the consultation proves the Project’s/Program’s activities and efforts to the extent of ICT.
How to apply?
- All cases will be processed as per the recruitment policy of the Establishment Division issued from time to time.
- Eligible candidates may send their application along with copies of education certificates, experience certificates, publications & CNIC to the SO (Tech-II), Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. However, candidates must bring their original educational Degrees / Certificates / CNIC at the time of test/interview.