Ministry of Law Jobs 2020 Islamabad:
Ministry of Law announce Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad regiment center. These Ministry of Law Jobs 2020 as Federal Government career, that contains the positions of Admin, Accounts Officer, Computer Operator
Director Monitoring and Evaluation, Director Planning, Financial/Economic Specialist and Senior Planning Officer posts. The scale of theses posts is BPS-01 to BPS-15. Moreover candidates can note that these vacancies advertise by the Pakistan Army on June 27, 2020.
|2||Published Date||June 12, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||June 27, 2020|
|4||Education Required||Matric / DAE / Bachelor|
|5||Address:||Federal Service Tribunal Building, 2nd Floor, G-5/2, Islamabad|
Document Required for Application Form:
- NADRA ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae, Resume, Bio-Data. …
- Experience ans Educational Certificates.
- Proof of Address.
- Financial/Economic Specialist
- Infrastructure Expert
- Admin and Accounts Officer
- Computer Operator
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Director Planning
- MIS Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Office Boy
- Project Specialist
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Senior Planning Officer
- Technical Assistant
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download Application Form from the Ministry of Law and Justice official website (www.molaw.gov.pk) and submit the Application Form along with attested copies of documents.
- The last date for application is 06-06- 2020.