- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
- Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Vacancy: 66
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Address Section Officer Ministry of Law and Justice Room No.333 R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE (MOLAW) JOBS 2022 – Download Application Form
In this section, we will discuss the most recent job openings issued by Pakistan’s Ministry of Law and Justice. The newest Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW Jobs 2022 Advertisement was obtained from the Daily The Jang Newspaper.
The Ministry of Law and Justice is now soliciting applications from Pakistani citizens who are young, vibrant, and competent to fill empty jobs.
Candidates from all around Pakistan are encourage to apply. Male and female candidates from Islamabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan may apply for these positions.
Minority and disable person quotas are reserve in accordance with the Government Recruitment Policy. These positions are available for holders of Primary, Intermediate, and Graduation Qualifications.
According to the Government Recruitment Policy, all province quotas reserve as per Federal Government rules. The age restriction is stated in the advertising and candidates will be granted universal age relaxation in accordance with government regulations.
How to Apply for Molaw Jobs?
- This MOLAW Career Announcement Notice may also be found on the MOLAW website at www.molaw.gov.pk. It is also accessible on the National Job Portal NJP, via www.njp.gov.pk.
- Candidates may apply online at www.molaw.gov.pk using the application form.