Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
Latest federal government jobs notification today given as Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020 Application Form Download. Law and Justice department invite applications from eligible candidates having the domicile of any region of Pakistan. Candidates must fulfill all requirements before apply these jobs on contract basis.
|2||Published Date:||June 29, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply:||July, 14 2020|
|4||Education Required:||Inter, BA, Master|
|5||Download Application form||law and justice-application.pdf|
Moreover you can apply PM Ehsaas program:
- Online Apply for Ehsaas program 12000 Rupees
Jobs Positions Listing:
- Senior Proof Reader
- Junior Proof Reader
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
1. The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vise their 0.M No.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 and further clarification for appointment of BPS-01 to BPS-5 vide their Notification No. F.3/2/2017-R-2 dated 11.03.2020.
2. Selected candidates have to submit Medical Certificate as required under rule 17 of the Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion and Transfer) 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
4. Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/Certificate by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall; stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates at any stage.
6. The regiment of Naib Qasid shall be made on local basis.
7. Applications along with copy of CNIC. 02 photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admin -VI). Within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website (http://www.molaw.gov.pk/) of Ministry of Law and Justice. Islamabad.
8. The candidates are require to mention the post applied for on the right top corner for the envelope.
9. All candidates applying for the above mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
10. Maximum age limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates belonging to the following categories:-
CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES & AGE RELAXATION ADMISSIBLE
· Candidates belonging to Singh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
· Released or Retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less.
· Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of applications. 10 years. Up to age of 55 years.
- Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-I5 and below 10 years
- Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who die in service 05 years.
- 2% disable, 10% Women and 5% Minorities (Non-Muslim) Quota will be observe as per rules.
- Prescribe Quota (Provincial/Regional etc.) will be observe as per rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide HOC along with application form otherwise application will not be entertain and they have no right to claim.
- The Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the appointment.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment.