- Address (PROJECT DIRECTOR) Project Monitoring & Digital Transformation Cell Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication 7th Floor, Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2021
Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2021 – DIGITAL PAKISTAN: applications are invited on the prescribed application form (which is available on the website of Moir (i.e. www.moitt.gov.pk) for filling up following Project posts in the MOITT – Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & Telecom Division), Islamabad purely on a contract basis for the positions of Senior Manager (Policy), Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation), Office Assistant:
How to Apply for MOITT jobs 2021:
- Details including required Qualifications, Job Description, Conditions to apply, and age limit are available on the website of the Ministry.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria should submit their application at the URL address given below within Fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates who prefer applying through the post are required to fill In the “Application Form” available on the URL given below along with their CV and submit a hardcopy of the same at the address mentioned below within the specified period.
- Envelopes should clearly indicate the specific “Name of Post” against which the application is being submitted. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
|S. no||Name of Post||Number of Post||Age Limit||Qualification/Condition|
|1.||Senior Manager (Policy)||01||40 years||16 years of education. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Management Science/IT/Social Sciences from universities/institutes recognized by HEC. A higher degree in Management Sciences will be preferred. Experience. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in public/private sector related to policy making in digital services under the role description as mention below. Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer|
Science/Computer Engineering, or allied discipline, from an accredited local or foreign University or MIT. Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program Monitoring & evaluation / Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ related discipline.
|2||Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)||01||40|
|3.||Office Assistant||01||40 years||Graduated with at least 2-year relevant experience. Must have in-depth knowledge of MS Office. The position required to present, skills, computer skills, administrative skills, flexible attitude, honest &punctual mandatory skills.|