- Address Project Director (ISMoHR) Ministry of Human Rights Kohsar Block 9111 Floor, New Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Education: Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Master | LLM | BS (Computer)
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023: DG of Special Education
The Ministry of Human Rights published a job notice in the Daily Express Newspaper on May 25, 2023, announcing vacancies in various positions based in Islamabad for the PSDP project and director of special education. These openings include roles such as Deputy Director of ICT, Assistant Director (Legal & Dev), Junior Teacher, Driver, Prosthetics / Orthotics, Attendant, Aya, and Naib Qasid.
The Ministry of Human Rights is seeking applications from Pakistani citizens to fill various positions in the PSDP Projects. These roles are strictly on a contractual basis, lasting either for a period of one year or until the completion of the projects.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal at the website njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- ToRs/Job Descriptions for the post of Deputy Director (ICT) & Assistant Director (Legal & Dev.) can also be downloaded from the website www.mohr.gov.pk.