- Address 9th Floor Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25,000 - I75,000 PKR 25,000 - I75,000 Month
- Education: Matric, Inter, Bachelor, Master
- Vacancy: 37
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2021 – MOHR Pakistan
Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Human Rights Situations Vacant Applications are invited for appointment on the following projects purely on a contract basis. This Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Project-I: Establishment of Protect Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU) In (MOHR) Ministry of Human Rights Duration of the Project 03 years.
We announce this Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs for the positions of Director/ Project Planning and Appraisal Specialist, M&E Specialist, Financial Management Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Assistant Director (Admin), LDC, D.R, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, Sanitary Worker, Project Manager/ Deputy Director, Assistant Director-I (Human Rights), Assistant Director-II (Legal), Driver, Sweeper, Director (HRIMS), Superintendent, Data Entry Officer.
How to apply process:
Applications on the prescribed format along with attested copies of Academic Degrees. Domicile and CHIC etc. should reach the undersigned within 15-days from the date of advertisement.
- Applications will not consider without copies of CNIC, relevant qualification degree, domicile and experience certificate, or any other documents with the application form.
- The Application form can be downloaded separately against the posts from the Ministry Of Human Rights Job portal www.mohr.gov.pk..
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
The Ministry of Human Rights (Urdu: وزارت انسانی حقوق, abbreviated as MoHR) is a Pakistani federal government department. Shireen Mazari, the Minister for Human Rights, leads the ministry, with Inamullah Khan Dharejo serving as Federal Secretary. When the Ministry of Law and Justice was carved out of the Ministry of Law and Justice on November 3, 2008, the traditionally difficult issue of human rights in Pakistan acquired an extra priority from Pakistan’s highest leadership.