- Address Ministry of Housing & Works Room No. 136 B Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 200,000 - 250,000 PKR 200,000 - 250,000 Month
- Education: Ph.D. (Electrical, Civil) Engineering
- Vacancy: 01
Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2021
Ministry of Housing & Works requires the services of a dynamic professional for the post of Director General, Pakistan Public Works Department (Pak PWD), Islamabad in MP-I Scale as Head of Department. The Director General shall be mainly responsible for carrying out development and maintenance works. The specific focus/goals are to bring reforms in the department in order reduce the workload through change management for this Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2021.
Ph.D. in Civil/Electrical/Structural Engineering or Masters degree in Civil/Electrical/Structural Engineering from a recognized University (In addition, candidates having Masters in Project Management as additional qualification will prefer).
14 years of professional experience for Ph.D. holders and 18 years of professional experience for Masters in the relevant field.
Initially, for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on an annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
The candidate should not be more than 62 years of age on the closing date of submission of applications.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants are requested to submit applications along with copies of CNIC, CV, testimonials duly verified by HEC with a recent photograph within 15 days of publication of the advertisement in M/o Housing & Works.
- The candidates will be governed under Establishment Division‘s Management Position Scales Policy, 2020 issued vide letter No.1/3/2020-E-6/E-8 dated 2nd May 2021 and as amended from time to time.