- Salary Offer 25000 - 150,000 USD 25000 - 150,000 Month
- Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary, Relevant Diploma
- Vacancy: 135+
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Policy Wing, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022 – Petroleum Division Islamabad
The Petroleum of Pakistan has offered new job opportunities for Pakistani nationals in the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division of the Government of Pakistan. The Daily Dawn newspaper provided us with this Ministry of Energy Jobs / Petroleum Division Jobs 2022.
This meeting will be held on a regular basis. Applicants must meet the provincial quotas for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, and Islamabad. The GSP Jobs Notice succinctly describes the list of quotas.
Literate, Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, CA, ACMA, ACCA, CIMA, and Master’s Degree Qualifications holders are eligible for these employment prospects. To obtain comprehensive information, candidates must examine the qualifying conditions listed in the advertising.
|SR.||TITLE||START DATE||END DATE||DOWNLOAD|
|1||Recruitment of Staff from (BS 01-19) in Geological Survey of Pakistan and Attached Department of MOE-PD||April 27, 2022||May 10, 2022|
|2||Advertisement for the Recruitment in Policy Wing Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division)- Contractual Basis||April 30, 2022||May 14, 2022|
How to Apply for Petroleum Division 2022?
- The job notice briefly describes the application procedure for each posting. For further information on these jobs and the application process, candidates should go to www.petroleum.gov.pk, www.gsp.gov.pk, or www.njp.gov.pk.
- Eligible candidates must follow the application method outlined in the advertisement. Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days. Only qualified experts will be contacted for the next round of selection.
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division job ad
Ministry of Energy Geological Survey Job advt