- Salary Offer 40,000+ USD 40,000+ Month
- Education: Bachelor, LLB, LLM, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, MS, Ph.D, Primary
- Vacancy: 65
- Newspaper Daily Jang
- Address Adam Jee Rd, Saddar, Rawalpindi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 – Apply at recruitment.mod.gov.pk
On this page, we have included information on the most recent Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan recruiting. Young, intelligent, qualified, and enthusiastic Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 – MOD Jobs 2022 | www.recruitment.mod.gov.pk.
This job posting was seen in the Daily Jang newspaper. Candidates from all around Pakistan are encouraged to apply. The Ministry of Defence is employing temporary workers for its new initiatives.
We put all current and forthcoming Ministry of Defence Job Notifications here. These jobs are located in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Jobs will be available on a project basis. The first employment agreement will be for one year and will be renewed based on acceptable performance.
Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, LLB, LLM, Master’s Degree, MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Degree Qualifications in the same subject with appropriate field experience are required for these posts.
Applicants seeking employment in these jobs must meet the Federal Government‘s Eligibility Criteria, which include educational qualifications, experience, and age restrictions. The general age relaxation will be offered in accordance with government regulations.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs?
- Candidates may submit online applications at recruitments.mod.gov.pk.
- Click Here to obtain the Challan Form or fill out the Online Application Form.
- Applicants interested in applying for Defence Division Rawalpindi Jobs may do so online at https://njp.gov.pk.
- The application processing cost must be paid by the applicant.
- The Application Processing Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable once paid.
- The deadline for online applications has been set for June 21, 2022.