- Address Ministry of Defence Pak Secretariat No. II Adam Jee Road, Cantt Saddar, Rawalpindi
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Ministry of Defence jobs 2021
Ministry of Defence production jobs published as Ministry of Defence jobs 2021 – MOD 100+ Vacancies advertisement containing the latest careers Director (Research & Analysis) (BS-19), Deputy Director (Research & Analysis) (BS-18), Assistant Director (Research & Analysis) (BS-17), Director (Computer Programming) (BS-19), Deputy Director (Computer Programming) (BS-18), Assistant Director (Computer Programming) (BS-17), Deputy Director (Engineering) (BS-18), Assistant Director (Engineering) (BS-17), Assistant Director (BS-17), Sub Inspector (BS-14), Security Sub Inspector (BS-14), Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9), Security Supervisor (BS-7), Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16), Traffic Analyst (BS-14), Assistant (BS-15), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-9), Technician (BS-14), Sub Engineer-I (BS-11), Supervisor (BS-11), Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BS-16), Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) (BS-14), Draughtsman (BS-11), AC Technician (BS-11), Charge Nurse (BS-16), Electro Cardiograph Tech (BS.9), OT Technician (BS-9), Lady Health Visitor (BS-9). Ministry of Defence Pakistan jobs 2021 opportunity is the best career in Pakistan that post its head office in Red Zone Islamabad.
Education/Qualification Required for MOD Jobs
This Ministry of Defence production jobs for middle, matric, and higher education.
Ministry of Defence jobs 2021 Online Apply?
- Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 updated online Application form Ministry of Defence Pakistan jobs 2021 and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Hard copy submission of Application Forms is ‘Not Required’.
- Application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 1200/- for Posts in BS-18 to BS-19, Rs. 1000/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 600/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16, in country wide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days/timings. However, Fee Deposit Slips will be generated through website till 1400 Hours of the Last Date to Apply. TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE / RUSH, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED FOR EARLY SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEE. The deposited fee is non-refundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. In-Eligible candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- By paying a single fee, a candidate may apply for any group of posts at Sr # 10, 11, 12 OR Sr # 14, 15, 16 OR Sr # 17, 18 OR Sr # 19, 20, 21 OR Sr # 27, 28 subject to eligibility. To Apply for more posts/group of posts, a separate fee will be payable. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED TO FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates.
- Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO Ministry of Defence jobs apply online must visit (www.recruitments.com.pk) on alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations.
- For any query. contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of the Ministry of Defence (MOD) from Monday to Friday (9 AM to 5 PM)
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 17 FEBRUARY 2021