- Address Deputy Director (Admn) Pakistan Institute of Trade and Development PLOT NO.82 PITRAS BUKHARI ROAD, H-8/4, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25k PKR 25k Month
Applications are invited for appointment on the following posts in Pakistan Institute of Trade and Development, Islamabad.
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE PAKISTAN JOB ADS
Important Instruction/Information / How to Apply
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with Establishment Divislen’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No.53/1/2008/SP, dated 06.05-2014 as amended from time to time.
- 05 years general age relaxation as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
- According to the Establishment Division’s O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP, 11-05-2017, the period served as contract/contingent paid/daily wage/project employee, shall be excluded for the purpose of determination of upper age limit in addition to relaxation of upper age limit as per existing rules.
- Disability quota as per Federal Government rules shall apply.
- Candidates must write an application on simple paper and send via Pakistan Post/TCS.
- Candidates must Indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- Hand submission of application Will not be entertained.
- A copies of attested testimonials / CNIC / Domicile / Pictures / license for Drivers and experience certificates are required to be attached with the application form.
- . Candidates must bring original documents/domicile/CHIC at the time of test/Interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants called for test/interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Application should read) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to Pakistan Institute of Trade and Development (PITAD) Plot No.82, Pitras Bukhari Road, 11-8/4, Islamabad (PH-9051-9269817)
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already In Government service should apply through proper channel and must submit NOC at the time of application.
- Only the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing In test/interview.