- Address Director Admin Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, Islamabad
- Education: Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 100,000
- PKR 25,000 - 100,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Ministry Human Rights Jobs 2023 (mohr.gov.pk)
Applications are being accepted by Pakistan’s Ministry of Human Rights for the appointment to open positions (Human Rights Ministry MOHR Jobs 2023 | Online Applications).
This link was made by The JobsBox.Pk to let users know about the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs that will be available in 2023. Therefore, candidates are urged to return frequently to this page to check for future developments in the appointment process.
The Ministry of Human Rights is a government agency responsible for promoting and protecting human rights in a country. The Ministry typically carries out this mission through various programs and initiatives, including public awareness campaigns, legal support for victims of human rights abuses, and policy development.
For the positions of Deputy Director/ Project Manager, Mali, Sweeper, and Assistant Director (Admin), the MOHR Islamabad is accepting applications.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can only apply through NJP online at nip.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- Job Descriptions of the posts are available on the website i.e mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
Ministry of Human Rights
- Total Jobs 6 Jobs
- Category Accounting / Finance, Computer, HR, Management
- Location Islamabad
- Address National Commission for Human Rights 5th Floor Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5, Islamabad