- Address Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Room No. 124 C Block 1st Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 78,000 + USD 78,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Ministry Federal Education Jobs October 2022 – Islamabad
Pakistan’s Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is accepting applications from citizens of Pakistan for the position of staff member for the Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Program. The Daily Jang newspaper is where we discovered these Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2022.
For these positions, applications are being accepted all over Pakistan. Both male and female candidates may apply for this post.
Following important institutions of intellectual growth and higher learning:
- Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad.
- Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Islamabad.
- International Islamic University (HU), Islamabad
How to Apply
- Appropriately experienced candidates capable of taking up the challenge of the position may apply online on the prescribed proforma by uploading a detailed CV, copies of testimonials, experience certificates, and other documentary proofs of accomplishments; at careers.hec.gov.pk or the Ministry’s website within ten (10) days of publication of this advertisement including a separate plan not more than 300 words for the particular institution for which they apply along with one-page letter of Intent and detail of their publications
Ministry of Federal Education
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Category Education, Engineering, HR, Job in Newspaper, Teaching
- Location Islamabad
- Address C Block Pak Secretariat, Red Zone, Islamabad