- Address DIRECTOR ANIMAL DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC REPORTING AND SURVEILLANCE PUNJAB, 16-Cooper Road, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 75,000 PKR 25,000 - 75,000 Month
- Education: BS (Hons) in Statistics / Bio-Statistics
- Vacancy: 03
Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2021 – Govt of Punjab
Latest Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2021 (September) seeks qualified and experienced professionals to serve in the Directorate of Animal Disease Diagnostic Reporting & Surveillance L&DO, Department Punjab purely on contract basis under the Project, “STRENGTHENING OF DISEASE DIAGNOSIS, REPORTING, SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM AND ISO CERTIFICATION OF PROVINCIAL DIAGNOSTIC LAB LAHORE”.
|Sr.||Name of Post||No. of|
|1||BS (Hons.) in Statistics / Bio-Statistics (16-Years of education), minimum Second Division from a recognized University.||Preference will be given to BS (Hons.) Bio-statistics. The additional marks will be given to candidates with research papers in the field of Biostatistics data handling.||23-30|
|2.||Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17)||1||BS (Hons.) in Medical Lab Technology (16 Years of Education), from a recognized University.||Preference will be given to those having 2 years of experience in a relevant field.||23-30|
ii-Valid LTV License.
|i-Five years of driving experience.||25-35|
How to apply?
- The final offer letter to the selected candidates will be issued after the selection of the selection committee / Competent Authority.
- The pay package will be according to the Government Policy for Contract Employees. TORs, job Description, qualification, experience, and shortlisting criteria can be seen on the website i.e. www.livestock.Punjab.gov.pk.
- Applications along with the complete CV two passport-size photographs should be reached at the address given below latest by 25-09-2021 before office closing hours.