- Address Director Livestock and Dairy Development Department Warsak Road, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Livestock and Dairy Development KPK Jobs 2021
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government announce careers positions as “Livestock and Dairy Development KPK Jobs 2021“. These government jobs in Peshawar are announced today through the Job Advertisement in Daily Aaj Newspaper classified add page. Directorate of Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Merged Districts Warsak Road Peshawar has initiated multiple development projects in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. For the purpose of the completion of these new projects, The Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa requires the services of competent employees to hire on the basis of fixed salary and a contract for one year for the positions like Class IV, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Lab Technician, Office Assistant, Veterinary Assistant.
How to Apply:
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts at Sr. No. 1 to 5, they must download the Challan Form, and ATS Job Application Form through the ATS website, i.e. www.ats.org.pk.
- Application Form along with an original copy of challan form must reach “Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services, G-171, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad”.
- The application form must be accompanied by passport size photographs, a copy of CNIC, Educational/Experience Certificates, and other relevant documents.
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts at Sr. No. 6 must send their applications to “Director Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Warsak Road Peshawar” while they have no need to appear for any screening test.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 12, 2021.