- Address Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission LDA PLAZA EDGERTON ROAD, AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Latest PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement no. 4
PPSC upcoming jobs announcing as “Latest PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement no. 4 for Lecturer”. Punjab Public Service Commission conducts competitive exams for various Government Departments. Candidates can find all information and apply online at the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk. These PPSC jobs today advertise in the Nation newspaper on 23rd Feb 2021. According to this PPSC Ad No. 04 announcing the careers positions like PPSC lecturer jobs, Junior Clerk, Computer Operator, Assistant, Deputy Director, Gender Monitoring Specialist, and Stenographer.
In addition, different positions are available to be filled in the PPSC educators jobs 2021 and other departmental jobs i.e. Women Development Department (Directorate of Women Development Punjab), Special Education Department, Revenue Department (Deputy Commissioner Officer Rawalpindi & Deputy Commissioner Officer Chakwal), Board of Revenue (Directorate of Land Records), and Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department.
How can I apply for PPSC?
Those who meet the mention above conditions and eligibility criteria can Registration/Apply Online on the PPSC’s website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk. First of all, visit the website and download the Challan Form for the desired post. Candidates should deposit the Application Processing Fee on the prescribed Challan Form. You can fill the Online Registration Form by providing correct and complete information. You can also edit your applications later. The closing date for PPSC Online Apply is March 10, 2021, for the online registration.
How many chances are in PPSC?
The policy decision relating to the number of chances has been adapted by PPSC exams. For all PPSC jobs to be done written tests, monitored by interview, the number of chances to apply PPSC online/to attempt PPSC test shall be limited to 03, in case of the applicant who fails in written tests/ interview thrice for a specific post
What qualification is required for PPSC?
- BSc Engineering in Civil technology from an HEC recognized university or equivalent qualifications.
- MSc (Hons)/BS/BSc Mining Engineering/MSc Geology/MSc Applied Geology.
- BS IT or Computer Science or Software Engineering with Relevant Experience.
What is the syllabus for PPSC?
Syllabus for Compulsory SUBJECTS
- Islamic Studies Ethics (For Non-Muslims Candidates): 100 Marks
- Pakistan Studies: 100 Marks
- General Knowledge: 100 Marks
- Psychological Test and Interview: 200 Marks