- Salary Offer 25,000+ USD 25,000+ Month
- Education: B.E, Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate
- Vacancy: 35
- Address Karahi Port Trust KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dishaw Road, Karachi
KPT Marine Engineering Apprenticeship Program 2021 – Karachi Port Trust
KPT Marine Engineering Apprenticeship Program 2021, Karachi Port Trust jobs 2021 offering for Pakistani nationals on a merit basis. The Daily Jang newspaper provided us with this Apprentice Training Program Notice.
Applicants from all across Pakistan who are looking for Apprenticeship Opportunities are encouraged to view this notice and apply. In addition, candidates should read the FFC Apprenticeship Program.
Applicants must have a BSc in Engineering Mechanical/B.E Mechanical, B.Tech, DAE (Automobile or Diesel Technology), or FSc (Pre Engineering) with 50 percent marks in Physics, English, and Mathematics to be considered. Holders of a BSc/B.Tech degrees have a maximum age limit of 28 years. DAEs have a maximum age limit of 22 years, while FSc has a maximum age limit of 21 years.
How to Apply for KPT Jobs 2021?
- Interested persons who meet the qualifying requirements may send their applications to Manager HR, Karachi Port Trust, Head Office Building, Karachi, along with attested copies of all required documents.
- More information is available at www.kpt.gov.pk, www.ppra.org.pk, https://njp.gov.pk, or by clicking here.
- Applications with all required documentation and information must be received by the Manager HR Office by October 22, 2021.