- Salary Offer 35,000+ USD 35,000+ Month
- Education: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Relevant Qualifications, B.E, MBBS, FCPS, MBA, Relevant Diploma, M.Phil., LLM, BBA, MS
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Manager (Human Resource) KPT Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
KPT (Karachi Port Trust) Jobs 2023 – www.kpt.gov.pk
Who Can Apply for KPK Jobs?
Professionals who are interested in applying for these openings must meet the qualifications listed below for the desired position. In general, matriculation, a relevant diploma, intermediate schooling, a bachelor’s degree, a BBA, MBA, MS, MCS, BE, M.Phil, FCPS, a medical degree (MBBS, MSc, LLM, or equivalent), and a master’s degree are necessary.
The advertisement specifies the upper age limit for each position. There has already been a 5-year general age relaxation. Every employment is on a three-year contract basis (Extendable).
How to apply for Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023?
- Candidates are encouraged to apply using the Application Format found on the KPT jobs portal website at www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates may send their applications to the Manager HR, Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi, along with a thorough CV (including complete biodata) and copies of supporting papers.