- Address Karachi Port Trust KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
KPT Jobs 2021 Karachi Port Trust
Browse KPT Jobs 2021 – Karachi Port Trust. Karachi Port Trust invites applications from Pakistani nationals for making careers on a contract basis. Regional/Provincial quotas are available in the current KPT Job Advertisement while the candidates must apply according to specified quota. The candidates can submit the “Job Application Form” through the KPT Official job portal, i.e. www.kpt.gov.pk.
KPT Karachi port invites applications against challenging careers, include. Assistant Port Safety Officer, Certified Engineer, Chief Officer, Cook, Chief Mechanical Engineer, Captain, Dredger Engineer, HTV, Electrical Engineer, Fireman, Manager Legal Affairs, Manager Sports, Manager Stores, Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Medical Officer, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Pathologist, Physical Training Instructor, Programmer, Second Engineer, Sonologist, Sports Officer, Sub Engineer, Traffic Officer, Tug Commander. These Government jobs in Karachi are being possessed by KPT Jobs 2021 through the online recruitment process.
How to Apply KPT
Download KPT Application form: application_form.pdf
- The application form is available on the Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website: www.kpt.gov.pk (may publish after 2 days).
- Filled application form sends via mail/courier along with detailed CV/resume and attested photocopies of testimonials/documents with particular qualification, post qualification experience, date of birth, one recent passport size photograph, one copy of NADRA CNIC, and Rs. 100/- in favor of Chief Accounts Officer, so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the address “Manager (HR), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi, Sindh.
- Women, Minorities, and Disabled persons must apply according to their reserved quota.
- LLM/MBA/MA/MS/BS/BE/FCPS/MPhil/MBBS/Graduate or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
- Intermediate/DAE/Matric or equivalent secondary board of Pakistan recognized institute.