- Address Diector Recruitment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, KPK, Peshawar
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
KPPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement 07 – Online Application Form
Applications are now open to apply for KPPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Service Commission has recently announced 1900 vacancies through Advertisement No. 7/2021. Apply Online now.
The advertisement has announced jobs from KPPSC for the year 2021 and applications are being sought on the prescribed application form from the qualified candidates. The candidates that meet the minimum requirements, which includes being Male/Female from across the country, can apply through the procedures defined by the organization in order to get these Jobs in Pakistan 2021 after the completion of the recruitment process. Here are the following vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria for jobs in KPK public service commission
A Master’s degree with second class honors or equal qualification in the pertinent subject from a recognized university is necessary.
- Candidates applying in English must have a master’s degree in English with a grade of 3 or above. They must possess an Allama Iqbal Open University Post Graduate Diploma in the English Language.
- The Applicant needs to be aged 21-30 (For disabled/widow/divorcees, the maximum age limit might be relaxed for up to ten years)
How to Apply for jobs in KPK public service commission?
You must be cautious while filling out the online application, especially when it comes to academic qualifications.
Candidates can apply for KPPSC jobs in KPK public service commission on the official website. You may deposit a charge of Rs.500 through Jazz Cash or Easy Paisa and receive a transaction I.D. through SMS.
What is the Deadline for KPPSC jobs in KPK?
The deadline to apply for the KPPSC position is June 25th, 2021. Online applications will be accepted until 5 p.m. during office hours on the last day of registration.
How to prepare with KPPSC syllabus?
- Begin early and space your studying.
- Organize your study materials like KPPSC syllabus before you start the session.
- Review and Practice Old Exam Papers
- Get Together with Others for Study Sessions by following KPPSC Syllabus
- Take Regular Intervals
- Do Not Cram
- Gather all your study material.
- Make Brief Notes
- Review your notes.
- Plan your Exam Day and Sleep Well
- Drink Lots of Water
- Choose Eating Nutritious Foods
- Plan Your Study Time
How to prepare for the interview of in KPK public service commission?
In a recent curriculum, KPPSC decided to drop the idea of conducting written test. So, keep your focus on the interview
- Know the KPPSC syllabus and Research your relevant before the interview
- Practice interviewing in front of a mirror by asking the question yourself. Another tip is to prepare the interview with a friend
- Have Good command on English
- Practice alone
- Be ready to greet with other candidates
- For the kppsc syllabus, remember your profile. This includes your education, training, and experience
- Remember the skills and talents that stand you out from the rest of the candidates and make you a good in KPPSC
- Focus on your appearance and spend around 30 minutes on interview morning on this
- Pick friendly speeches to introduce yourself
- Nod and lean toward the interviewer to show that you are interested in what he or she is saying
- Stay positive in your answers even in the response of negative- based questions
- Maintain eye contact and have a smile throughout the interview
- Stay calm and answer politely
- Carefully listen to the questions that are asked. In case there is some confusion, request the interviewer to repeat a question
- Make sure to answer the question in the language it is asked in
- Do not try to be overconfident
- Make positive statements